Asrock Z97 Extreme4 board

Corsair H105 with SP120 white led fans

Corsair AF140 rear fan

NZXT H440

Corsair vengenance DDR3 1600 16GB 4X4GB

Evga 600w bronze psu

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming OC'd +140 Core +350 Memory clocks

Sound Blaster Z 5.1 sound card

And it has 4 hdd's, WD Blue 500gb laptop drive (main) don't ask.  WD Blue 1TB Storage, OEM HP 220GB, WD Blue 320.  I want to add a pair of 4GB Storage drives and a 500GB M.2 SSD

Logitech G710+

Logitech Proteus Core mouse

Turtle Beach X12's

Logitech X540 5.1 surround sound speakers

and to top it off I have a Samsung 27" 1ms LCD

http://imgur.com/a/lgs1U

post-5-0-93514900-1447868130_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-69692900-1447868344_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Love that case, it makes everything seem all cozy and tight. I also like your choice of led color although I think your build would look sick in red.

Thanks!  Squeezing that 970 in was a bit fun, it will literally only go in 1 way, and even then you have to squeeze it in.  Here I was thinking the Asus 780 I had in it before was a big card lol.

On a plus side, my temps are down 10C from having the SLI setup.  Idle is about 23C and under load gaming for hours I've seen 65C max

Thanks!  Squeezing that 970 in was a bit fun, it will literally only go in 1 way, and even then you have to squeeze it in.  Here I was thinking the Asus 780 I had in it before was a big card lol.

On a plus side, my temps are down 10C from having the SLI setup.  Idle is about 23C and under load gaming for hours I've seen 65C max

Great, if you even think "Do I really need a bigger case, should I?" The answer is YES. I had the same thoughts when upgrading to a bigger case and I was not disappointed. It seems a bit daunting at first, having to fill in all that space, but its actually not very hard. Its actually a good way to motivate yourself. Bit by bit you fill the extremely empty case until is almost overflowing with goodies! I know a few good full tower cases are the NZXT Phantom 820, the Corsair Obsidian Series 900D (Which I have a custom modded version of) and the Corsair Graphite 760T.

Honestly, I feel this case is perfect for me.  Cable management is perfect!  Air flow is not bad at all, tons of HDD space, 2 SSD cages, the PSU sits down below with a filter at the bottom.  My ONLY grumble was the HDD cage is a tight squeeze for HUGE GPU's, like my G1 970.  The GTX 780 with a backplate from Asus fit better, since it was a wee bit shorter.

I love the fact that it is a silent case, with the padding front, top, and on the back panel.  So aside from the GPU ramping up fan speeds, you don't really hear it ever.

Overall I'd like to SLI the 970's, and step up to 1440P.  But I need to sort of my storage first, and get a fresh OS install done.  So the M.2 SSD is on my xbox shopping list.

Well if your comfortable with it that's all that matters. Another thing I thought I'd say it the NZXT Hue+ that recently came out. It's like a LED color/tempo adjuster and it looks amazing. You could totally do some great color schemes within your computer.

I have a feeling it would look great becuase of your tight build, so the LED's would exsentiuate all your parts if you use the right colors. This guy does a review of it and I believe he even uses the same case as you! Check it out and tell me what you think.

That's a pretty beast set-up! Pretty similar to mine, except yours actually looks attractive. QQ

hx51Y5N.jpg

Upgraded to a 850 Evo 256GB SSD, wished I had gotten the 500GB already.

The I5 4690K is/was the best priced gaming CPU out when I built mine, since the I7 has hyperthreading and not all that many games utilize it yet, I just couldn't justify the extra cost.  I'm at 4.5ghz stable and cool, runs like a champ no matter what I'm doing.

Awesome build! I love the blue and red; hot and cold colors!

• Like 1

Added another 1tb slave drive, and made the plunge into windows 10.  

I plan to upgrade to a 1070, and 34" ultra wide setup for 1440p later this year.  Still debating a m.2 ssd or just 2nd ssd in general 

Finally got a new monitor, next is a GPU.

Picked up an Asus Predator X34 3440x1440P UWQHD 34" Monitor, so sitting with my old 27" on the desk as well, for a total of 61" of madness!

Adding a 1080 TI when i can find one for a fair price.

20180127_110345.thumb.jpg.d301b9545877946b6db21b4700928a60.jpg

20180127_165617.thumb.jpg.4c84d06596e6241bfb77a51fd48f3862.jpg