Sign in to follow this  
Bacon

RGN Life 4.4 - Update, Test, and Release information

All,

After hours and hours of work, we are proud to say that we've arrived to the last step of this update process. On Friday 6/24/2016 (Tomorrow) we will be releasing 4.4 for test to the Main server. During this "Test" we will be making sure we did not miss any bugs or if anything needs to be tweaked. If you find a bug please report it to bug report so we can quickly fix for official release. I want to thank everyone for being patient in this long process of moving everything over, and changing some things around. There will be more to come in the near future, this is just a release as a duplicate of our current server. There will be more big updates in the future to enhance the experience of all civilians, cops, and medics. 

The "TEST" format
When : Friday 6/24/2016 @ 8est for ~5hrs
Where : Live Server IP (search reckless) the server will be same name as current

The "OFFICIAL" Release
When : Sunday 6/26/2016
Where : We will retire the current code of Altis Life and update to 4.4 code

The new 4.4 code pulled the features we currently have and added a few new.

Current features plus
Added new Maximum Security Prison
Added new Minimum Security Prison (100K ticket or less)
Added Firing Range equipped with weapons to practice your AIM
Added Legal Oil Rig processing gasoline to sell at fuel trader (sells for 11k a unit)
Added Pearls that can be mined and sold to Pawn Shop
Relocated the Pyrgos Bridge from current live
Added additional Boat shops
Added additional houses
Reduced the amount of houses purchased to (2) for initial release
Reduced the overall prices (buy/sell) by ~50%
Completely wiped Database (everyone starts fresh)
Added Fishing Holes
Uranium Processing relocated
Added donator tags above name
Added new GUI
Added Placeables for cops (cones/barriers)
Added enhanced checkpoint Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie
and much more!

• Like 17

the release is on my birthday! best gift i can think of @@Bacon, looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Sounds awesome! Can't wait.

Glad to see the hours upon hours of hard work have paid off, a big thank you to the dev team and all those who helped bring 4.4 to life.

• Like 1

have you guys already transferd the whitelistings over or are you going to do it as people ask for them?

Sorry if this has been answered in another thread, but does the server wipe apply to the 4.4 update, tanoa life (upon release), or both?

Sorry if this has been answered in another thread, but does the server wipe apply to the 4.4 update, tanoa life (upon release), or both?

On both 4.4 and Tanoa all money houses and everything is reset it's gonna be a clean slate for everyone I believe.
  • Like 1

Fantastic job PEOPLE!!!

There will be a full wipe for both Altis and Tanoa.

@ Everyone be excited for 4.4! We have many new things coming out, and even more in the works after the release. You'll get to see some very cool features soon enough!

I don't know why so many people are mad about the wipe. The amount of Roleplay on the server will be at an all time peak. Why are you mad?

On both 4.4 and Tanoa all money houses and everything is reset it's gonna be a clean slate for everyone I believe.

There will be a full wipe for both Altis and Tanoa.

@ Everyone be excited for 4.4! We have many new things coming out, and even more in the works after the release. You'll get to see some very cool features soon enough!

Thank you both, I couldn't remember on my own!

I don't know why so many people are mad about the wipe. The amount of Roleplay on the server will be at an all time peak. Why are you mad?

Are you addressing me (I don't see anyone on this thread upset about the wipe but I did mention it)? If you are, I'm not mad - I voted in favor of the wipe. Sorry for any confusion.

My body is ready

That argument can go both ways even though I want the reset. However, with people all needing to make money people will flock to BDs and uranium and such just to kill people with no RolePlay because they need money. Not to mention everyone is going to be robbing each other. Just saying it can go both ways.

Sounds amazing. i know what i will be doing the 26th.

We still keep our money that we grinded for when the beta was up right?

No Erik, it will be totally fresh.

I reported this to Bacon earlier on TS.

I had a problem with hunting the other day while out with a friend, we couldn't skin the animals by pressing windows key or using use in inventory. I believe we had all the proper gear for it such as a hunting knife and guns; we did not have a license although I don't know if they exist or if they are require. 

I reported this to Bacon earlier on TS.

I had a problem with hunting the other day while out with a friend, we couldn't skin the animals by pressing windows key or using use in inventory. I believe we had all the proper gear for it such as a hunting knife and guns; we did not have a license although I don't know if they exist or if they are require. 

Sometimes you have to run around the animal carcass, hit Windows Key + T. If not then yeah it might be parameter issues.