Sam McSmith

other I'm taking a break

Hello everyone at RGN, as of lately I haven't been as active on the forums or even in game, and I've started to feel like I've been wasting my time in my real life.

I have missed out on way to many opportunities, that I could have done just by taking a break. But I didn't because I just love this community way to much.

I'm going to be taking a break for just over a month to see how things go.

I also am having some issues with friends at school, and with my family. So I feel it will be best to just take a break and completely focus on things that will better me for the future.

Now that I'm starting to get older and have more stuff that I want to try.

I also am feeling that I'm not really happy at this time. So I want to go and try and have some fun while I still can.

I love you guys.

See you soon

• Like 3

Take all the time you need man, sometimes it is best to step back and go and try stuff. We'll be here when you get back.

We will miss you bro. We will be here :)

We will miss you. Hopefully everything works out

Definitely hear where you're coming from. I spent a majority of my high school years on video games, and for the most part, I regret that. It's all about balance.

I've got a better handle on my life now, largely due to the way I've been able to balance studies, work, my "personal" life, and video games. Take some time, find what that balance is for you, and we'll be here when you get back.

Best of luck to you.

Good luck! Pop in here and there.

I cry :(