Sign in to follow this  
MrOutlawTV

other Clash Royale

Have any of tried this new game by Supercell? It's very addictive I'm looking to see what Decks people are choosing to run with! I'm brand new and looking for some insight and tips!

I play it.

I just got it last week so I am still pretty new to it.

@@Texas is MLG in it from what I hear.

Have any of tried this new game by Supercell? It's very addictive I'm looking to see what Decks people are choosing to run with! I'm brand new and looking for some insight and tips!

i hover around 2400 trophies. iv been playing since soft launch. the deck you use is based on what cards you have really. early stages you want a defence ether the bomb tower or tesla or cannon. if you can tell me what cards you have i can help you build a deck that will sweep others

I started playing it about 4 days ago. Its pretty fun, still learning it and what not. In Arena 2 at least lol. I keep getting pwned by people with desks that have better stuff I haven't unlocked yet. I mainly at this point use giants, valkarye, globins up the wazoo, and dragons, with the occasional mini pekka. Those are really the only good cards I have.

I started playing it about 4 days ago. Its pretty fun, still learning it and what not. In Arena 2 at least lol. I keep getting pwned by people with desks that have better stuff I haven't unlocked yet. I mainly at this point use giants, valkarye, globins up the wazoo, and dragons, with the occasional mini pekka. Those are really the only good cards I have.

all cards are good and have a counter. 

Haven't played it yet. I play Hearthstone and Clash of Clans. Will this game be redundant/too similar?

all i play is clash of clans #almost maxed th8 2600 trophies

Haven't played it yet. I play Hearthstone and Clash of Clans. Will this game be redundant/too similar?

its very different from both

IDK Its a slow process, usually I'm going up against guys with higher level troops. All I do is battle all the time and it takes forever for chests to unlock. :(