Sign in to follow this  
JacobJones

iPhone or Android?

Let the war begin. I personally have a iPhone and love it. Leave if like if you love apple :)

• Like 3

iPhone just because the interface is so simple and crisp when android is confusing to navigate and all around confusing. *Shots fired*

• Like 3

iPhone ftw, it's up to date or ahead in date with most tech on the market and it is very smooth when "swiping" and opening things.

• Like 1

iPhone ftw, it's up to date or ahead in date with most tech on the market and it is very smooth when "swiping" and opening things.

♫Anything you can do, we can do better♫

#TeamAndriod

For Example 

• Second screens 1454926098074802609.jpg
  • Changeable batteries (I have not charged my phone in months just change my batteries out) LG%20V10-35-420-90.jpg
  • Widgets, apps wherever we want them v10comparo-4.0.jpg
  • Extendable storage/easy access to the sim cardInsert+SD+1.jpg
  • Notifications/dates while the phone screen is off1454926097858169265.jpg

iPhone just because the interface is so simple and crisp when android is confusing to navigate and all around confusing. *Shots fired*

I'm sorry to say this but if you think android is confusing you shouldn't even have a phone... *Shots Fired*  

This is getting juicy

If you want to fit in with hot chicks get an iPhone.  If you want a better phone then get an Android.  If Androids are confusing to you then I'm sure uninstalling software is also difficult for you.

• Like 1

Well I like the imessage stuff simply because I don't get cell service in my house-- and its nice that it works seamlessly with apple products. I have had many iphones and they keep getting better and they hold up longer. Generally less bugs in iphones than android, doesn't mean iphone doesn't have them, but I've usually come across many bugs in android software that never get fixed and just annoy you your whole life. If you really need to change the battery or sim card-- on the older models of iphones it was as simple as unscrewing a couple screws and sliding the back off-- a better and more secure alternative to the cheaper plastic clips commonly found in the cheaper alternative. The newer ones require a little bit more work than the older iphones but its not hard. How phones are constructed is a valid point fixing your own iphone is a very doable task if you actually try but then again so is non apple phones generally. The iphone's value holds up better than other phones which is nice, which means I can buy the newer model every year by selling the old one. Iphones just work for me, anything you can do on your android phone I can do on my iphone one way or another. Download, share, communicate, browse, listen, watch, it works. So no heavy complaints against my iphone, but I'm not saying non apple products can't accomplish a working system.

• Like 1

Y'all incorrect.  Both options are incorrect.

May I present:

20151119_140854.jpg

Features include:

~ Unlimited talk and text for $35/mo.

~ Phone itself costs $40+tax at Walmart.

~ Nearly indestructible.  When I have had one for a while, I take it upon myself to intentionally break it, it takes a LOT of abuse.  (Think a 'who can throw is the farthest' contest)

~ Will continue to work underwater for about 5 minutes, after that, you will have to put it in rice, but it always recovers.

~ Beautiful reception since it piggy backs off the major networks (Thanks StraightTalk!)

~ Comes with a free demo copy of Uno!!

• Like 1

I personally own an iPhone 6s and i love it, the android os always seems so clunky.

iPhone is a quality product made from aluminum and Some special type of glass whilst Android phones are mostly plastic and feel a lot cheaper in your hand. iI have a bunch of friends that are switching from a galaxy s6 edge to the iPhone 6s.

I've had many Android devices (Samsung Galaxy S, SIII, Note 3, HTC One M7, Oneplus One, nVidia Shield Tablet) and a couple iOS devices (iPod touch 1st and 4th Gen, iPhone 3gs, iPad 1st gen and and iPhone 6s)

I currently am using a 64gb 6s, but it seems as if the touch id sensor is dead or near death. So, I plan on going to Apple to have something done with it. If I get a replacement phone, I may sell it as new to purchase a Nexus 6p (Original Choice for the phone) and new smart watch.

I have seen that OS wise the iOS devices are smoother and more reliable, while the Android devices are more versatile.

Apple build quality is always solid, except for the glass. My phone fell 2 ft and now has a nice crack from the home button to the edge of the device. As for android it depends on the device. HTC One is solid due to the aluminium  construction, while the Samsung devices are very plasticy and cheep feeling. 

So, the only real reason I would keep the iphone is the fact that iMessage exists, and that almost everyone i know IRL has an iphone of some sort.