Sign in to follow this  
Connor

#BringBackAltis

make-altis-great-5b8175.thumb.jpg.773e4bb946791b8b0f5ed158c2183bae.jpg

makeameme.org POGS

• Like 4

stahp

I hear there's another community running a highly successful server. You should try it out!

• Haha 1

@Connor averages 400 viewers in his live streams now so he can bring the population to the server

Can we bring Altis Back?! OP4 is getting bored of not being able to rob citizens for not paying their  25%-per-run tax!

You guy's are living in the past, sometimes you gotta accept that tupac is dead

I know my say doesn't mean a whole lot but here is my suggestion,

I would recommend bring back Altis during the winter months as that is when most people are indoors with nothing better to do as it is cold outside. Once spring comes around and the server starts to die take it down for the summer and bring it back next winter. As most people have other things to do in the summer months it never last long when the server is up in those months.

As the creator of this post, i demand an altis meeting with the one and only god @Ronduth i expect you to do all the work with no help ty :) also @Dominic to dev as well, mr google engineer sir 

Edited by Connor
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/17/2018 at 11:56 AM, Agony said:

You guy's are living in the past, sometimes you gotta accept that tupac is dead

Lol

Hate to say it, but i have 0 interest in arma!

• Haha 1

i heard that other community has one up, should go over there.

Posted (edited)

I hate to see this community die the way it is. This is something that could bring this community back to life, I mean lets face it the website gets maybe 10-20 people on it a day compared to the amounts it used to get back when arma was here. Ya I know it was a lot of drama and bs but hey it was some of the funnest times of my life, It really breaks my heart to see this community end up like this. I think you guys should give it a shot, it may not suite your interest but if it's what the community wants and needs to stay on the map I really think it's what needs to happen.

But hey i'm not the big man in charge but its just my thoughts as to things I would do if I were the leader. Lately after reading some post in this topic it seems to me as if you guys don't want the community anymore seems like you guys would rather take the easier route and just tell the true people that want to revive this community to just go someplace else. But hey that doesn't matter you guys do as you feel is best for the community. 

Edited by keaton

On 10/8/2018 at 10:35 PM, keaton said:

I hate to see this community die the way it is. This is something that could bring this community back to life, I mean lets face it the website gets maybe 10-20 people on it a day compared to the amounts it used to get back when arma was here. Ya I know it was a lot of drama and bs but hey it was some of the funnest times of my life, It really breaks my heart to see this community end up like this. I think you guys should give it a shot, it may not suite your interest but if it's what the community wants and needs to stay on the map I really think it's what needs to happen.

But hey i'm not the big man in charge but its just my thoughts as to things I would do if I were the leader. Lately after reading some post in this topic it seems to me as if you guys don't want the community anymore seems like you guys would rather take the easier route and just tell the true people that want to revive this community to just go someplace else. But hey that doesn't matter you guys do as you feel is best for the community. 

This post is a literal meme stop taking it serious lmfao

Also, why use website when there's not a server.. discord is what's up

On 10/8/2018 at 9:35 PM, keaton said:

I'd rather have a small community of people that WANT to be here over having a massive community of people that are only here for a server. What I've accepted in the past 4 months is that Altis is dead. All you have to do is check gametracker for NA Altis Life servers and it tells you all you need to know, Asylum hasn't even maxed out their servers in over a month, Olympus is the only NA based Altis Life community that has maxed their servers out recently. That should start to tell you something right there. If Asylum can't even max their servers out anymore what makes you think that we could? What makes you think that we could even sustain a population for more then a couple weeks? Everyone is so adamant that Altis Life could "revive" this community but get pissy when we say no. If you guys think Altis Life is such a sustainable thing for a community 4 years after it's inital release go make your own community and tell us how it goes. There's been MULTIPLE communities that have broken off from this one and FAILED trying to be another Altis Life community (Tidal, Renegades, and Templar are the 3 that stand out). Everyone has said this community is "dying" for the last year to year and a half. What you people don't realize is it's not the servers  that make a community it's the people within it. The people that are here in RGN, that talk in the discord on a daily basis, that play games with one another like we have been since we all first met in GSN will be the reason this community is "dying" for who knows how long.

• Thanks 2