Posted (edited)

To Whom It May Concern,

I was reflecting on life over the past week and was thinking about some previous player that has been with the community since the beginning.  While I myself have been here since the beginning there was even someone even greater than me.  His name is Austin aka Shocktrooper268.  This young gentlemen was the fourth player to ever join the Discord, and a day one member on the forums.  He was at the foundation level of planning of the community and has been a loyal member ever since.  Granted, he has been hanging with that elitist clan group from Arma 3 *cough*, he has always stuck behind the Reckless Gaming Network.

I would like to see this master of communication, the second most muscular sculpted person in the community, and dedicated follower of RGN promoted to the Founder rank.  It would do the community well to accept a new Founder into the community to help shape new roads.  He is a bright young mind pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.  He is going to be the next developer for the Alti... servers to come.

Evidence below will show you that has been here as long as the Almighty Ronduth.

Austin_Profile.thumb.png.8d06d3bd40364cdeb941184afdafd80d.pngRonduth_Profile.thumb.png.97215176515d36e4e7e504f1f844a4a9.png

There have been rumors that he helped plan the community from the start and was given an Administrator position.  I feel that he deserves a Founder position.

@Ronduth

Thank you,

Dominic

Edit: (It's so good it needs to be put on here twice)

Austin_Founder_1.thumb.gif.9a075eee4e6e263bd3816c22284d2ac3.gif

Edited by Dominic
Added a lit GIF I made personally
  • Like 3

I only agree with the most sculpted person, going to have to sell me on the rest.. especially the developer skills.

Austin_Founder_1.thumb.gif.449e34c4b838678f778c5733e5340978.gif

@Ronduth take a look at this.  Doesn't this just look so much better?

As for Mr. Austin's Computer Science skill.  He has been majoring in this Bachelor of Science in Computer Science for quite some time now.  He's a hard worker putting himself through college on his own dime.  He will be learning more about programming theories and concepts over his time at college, and is already blowing away his math teachers in calculus.  It's so easy for him that I hardly hear him talk about aka it's a piece of cake and he needs more of a challenge.  Considering he is on summer break now he will have all the time in the world to study SQF.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Dominic said:

Austin_Founder_1.thumb.gif.449e34c4b838678f778c5733e5340978.gif

@Ronduth take a look at this.  Doesn't this just look so much better?

As for Mr. Austin's Computer Science skill.  He has been majoring in this Bachelor of Science in Computer Science for quite some time now.  He's a hard worker putting himself through college on his own dime.  He will be learning more about programming theories and concepts over his time at college, and is already blowing away his math teachers in calculus.  It's so easy for him that I hardly hear him talk about aka it's a piece of cake and he needs more of a challenge.  Considering he is on summer break now he will have all the time in the world to study SQF.

I would agree the founder looks good, but us current founders are not interested in the OP4 taint in founders chat.  Kick rocks.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Ronduth said:

but us current founders are not interested in the OP4 taint in founders chat.

Excuse me, sir? There would be no OP4 taint in Founders chat.  Austin is a loyal member of RGN!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dominic said:

Excuse me, sir? There would be no OP4 taint in Founders chat.  Austin is a loyal member of RGN!

double agent.

So what I'm getting from this is Eagles for Founder?

Well, if we're going with this logic toss me in coach

Imean.....png