• Announcements

• InfernalRage

RGN Recruitment!   04/15/2018

Interested in joining RGN? Check out our recruitment page for more information! https://recklessnetwork.com/recruitment/
Touri

Reckless Gaming Guild - Stormrage

Overview:

The Reckless Gaming guild is an alliance guild that was created in summer 2016 on the Bonechewer server. The guild's leaders consist of veteran players that like to both participate in PVE and PVP.  A few months ago, the guild was moved over to the PVE server, Stormrage. This decision was made because Stormage is a highly populated server. Back at the beginning of Legion when we were raiding consistently, we ran into issues with recruitment because there simply weren't that many people to recruit. 

We utilize discord as our primary means of communication. You can join our discord at https://discord.gg/rgn.

Guild Ranks:

Leader -Those of us who first created the guild.

Officer (Officer Alt) - Most trusted members with a wide range of duties, including but not limited to recruiting and managing the guild by inviting or kicking if necessary.

Raider - Those that will be raiding with us.  Will be required to continually play their class effectively as well as be an active member.

Veteran Member - Those who are a part of the RGN Community, but may not want to necessarily raid.

Social Member - Those who have created a forum account and shown interest in staying with the community.

Recruit - This is the entry level into the guild. 

Gold Repairs Limit Per Day:

Raider Plus: 300g

Veteran Member: 30g

Social Member: 20g

Recruit: 10g

Anyone is welcome to the guild and invites are open to all. Anyone can also invite to the guild. Each person that is invited will start out as a recruit. If a person wants to apply to be a member, they simply need to create a forum account and then message one of the officers/founders within the guild so that their rank can be upgraded.

If members would like to apply for Veteran Member, they will need to be accepted into the RGN community. Once accepted into the community their rank will be upgraded within the guild.

Though you do not necessarily have to be a part of the RGN community, it is recommended and encouraged.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We're best reached by discord.

• Like 1

I wholeheartedly accept my official role as the Guild Finacne Minister! How many millions will I rack up this expansion!?
Elect Simon for Guild Finance Minister and I will allow unlimited guild repairs!

On 4/17/2018 at 6:51 PM, Simon said:

I wholeheartedly accept my official role as the Guild Finacne Minister! How many millions will I rack up this expansion!?
Elect Simon for Guild Finance Minister and I will allow unlimited guild repairs!

Your actually going to play?

19 hours ago, Ronduth said:

Your actually going to play?

Come back from your vacation to find out!