Sign in to follow this  
Agony

Cast your vote - RGN Exile Map\mod

Exie  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

People were thinking forums would be a better way to keep votes straight up with no "foul play" so here we are! Vote for the map we will be playing on for our Exile server as well if you'd like the zombies mod included, it seems to be very popular among some of the more popular server and adds some cool aspects to the game and unsuspecting danger. 

The zombie mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=501966277

Please note that chernarus is dependent on being able to loot some of the town, if there are a ton of areas not lootable we will just default to elsewhere but I will check them all first

Chernarus is a good map. find the one that isn't broken "lot's of people have re-worked the original map so try and find that" also watch out for zombies, it'll lag the server if high pop, so if there is high pop try and tone down the zombies they can take a lot "from experience and looking it up". 

Edited by Burka

3 hours ago, Burka said:

It duplicated ?

Edited by Burka

they're set fairly low at the moment, can be adjusted pretty easily if there becomes an issue but figured it'd be interesting to try and see how it goes. The map I have should be fine.. i've custom added and re-done the traders and trade cities so that part works fine, missions are spawning etc

i'd recommend no zombies. it lowers server performance and adds nothing. 

• Like 2