David Crenshaw

David Crenshaw - Reintroducion

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well it’s been awhile...Some if you may remember me from the times before the Altis life server was shut down and during all the drama when it was many people left, including myself.  For the people who either weren’t around or don’t remember me, let me tell you a few things about myself.  My name is David Crenshaw, most people just call me Crenshaw though, I’m 18 and am now just your basic video game player.  I usually play Arma or R6S but I play a few other games sometimes.  I am also a former RGN member but left I was pulled away by another Arma community.  I am returning as a new person, a more laidback and responsible kind of guy.  A few real life things about me...I am an 18, almost 19, year old working a decent job living in an decent sized apart with my GF.  I am also to be a father within the next 6 months, which was something unplanned for.  Roast me in comments below if you want, won’t change my mind on it :) Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Crenshaw

Edited by David Crenshaw
  • Haha 1

Good day

Welcome back man, not a big deal that you left, i mean, you had to try it out, I don't blame you.    

Anyways we are in the middle of transitioning to discord voice, instead of teamspeak.  See you around!

CRRREEEENNNNSHHHHAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

welcome back man ^_^

You better name ur real child after your online child, me

Welcome back dad

• Like 1

mAtUrE aNd rEsPonSibLe eh?

wElL iT’s bEeN aWhIlE...SoMe iF YoU mAy rEmEmBer mE fRoM tHe TiMes bEforE tHe ALtiS liFe seRVer wAs sHuT dOWn aNd duRIng aLl tHe drAMa wHEn it WAs mANy pEoPle lEFt, iNcLudiNg mYSelf.  FoR the pEOPle wHo either wERen’t arOUNd Or dON’t reMeMber Me, lEt mE teLl yOu a fEW thINGs abOUt mYSElf.  My nAMe is DaviD CreNShaw, most pEoPle jUSt cAll mE CreNShaw thOUgh, I’M 18 aNd aM nOw JuSt yOUr bASic vIDeo gAMe pLAYer.  i usUAlly plAy aRMa oR R6s bUt I pLaY a fEw oTHer gAMes sOMEtimEs.  I am AlSo A fOrMer RgN mEmbEr bUt lEFt I wAs puLLeD aWAy by aNOTher ARMa coMMunity.  I aM retURniNg aS a nEw pERson, a MOre lAIdbACk aNd reSpoNsiBle kINd of gUy.  a fEw rEaL lIfe THIngS abOUt mE...I aM aN 18, aLMOst 19, yEARr oLd wORKinG a deCeNt jOb liViNg iN aN dECenT sIZed apARt wITh mY gF.  I Am aLsO tO bE A fATheR wiTHiN tHe nEXt 6 mONths, WhIch wAs soMEthINg unplANNeD fOr.  RoAST mE iN coMMentS bELLow iF yOu wANt, wON’t chANgE mY mINd oN it :) ThANks fOr rEAdiNG aND hAVe a nICe dAy!

CrEnshAw