TheMindDoctor

Last Day at The Restaurant

My last day at the Restaurant was the 9th of November. I don't think I've ever shown RGN a picture of me in Uniform. The gentleman next to me was my Saute Chef. 

Kinda miss it. 

Posted it in case anyone was curious what our line looked like. Not all kitchens are perfectly Shiney, some you can consider filthy yet they'll make the best food you've ever had. 20170611_103030.thumb.jpg.4ff2eaeb3c8e1f4717b01941195f9f4f.jpg

I LIKE FOOD

FOOD! I really thought this was the career you were going after., you seemed so into it. Then you go into Law Enforcement. Have your interests changed all of a sudden? or did you originally want law enforcement but were not accepted yet?

6 hours ago, John Falcon said:

FOOD! I really thought this was the career you were going after., you seemed so into it. Then you go into Law Enforcement. Have your interests changed all of a sudden? or did you originally want law enforcement but were not accepted yet?

im curious of this too! either way its awesome!

30 minutes ago, Ronduth said:

im curious of this too! either way its awesome!

Definitely!

@John Falcon @Ronduth 

I think I was ready to have a career where it's guaranteed to stay open and there will always be someone needing something. The Restaurant business is in such bad shape right now that it's literally running on badly paid, benefit lacking Chefs and Managers. I was border line alcoholic because it was the only thing that relieved my stress. It cost me the respect and faith of many RGN members and the further I space myself from Alcohol I see what I've done. 

I love cooking and I love making beautiful dishes but I wanted to be something more. I wanted a job an Adrenaline junkie would thrive at. And being an officer of the law is just that. I want to look good in my uniform and I want to help as many people as I can. Which is my dream and current Goal in life. 

Plus there's benefits. 

• Like 1

@CrushOh I know there is benefits. I understand man you do what makes you happy too. btw in your other pic part of an officers uniform is showing. That was from the cruiser picture.

Oh I know there is profit. I realize man you do what makes you joyful too. Btw in your other picture part of an officer’s uniform is showing. That was from the police car picture.