Icehole

completed
Icehole TS ban dispute

4 posts in this topic

What Server were you banned from: teamspeak
Who banned you: no idea
Why were you banned: spamming
When were you banned: no idea
What is your in game name: Icehole, follow GODhole (could be any)
User/Player ID: zyyP83iQl96PFbFd/F4N3FUhrWI=
Please explain why you believe you should be unbanned: I honestly dont recall being banned. I tried to connect today and i was banned for "spamming"

Exact ban msg: You are banned permanently. Reason: "Spamming"

Edited by Eagles

Important Information: Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:
  • Poke admins on TeamSpeak to get unbanned.
  • Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.
  • Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.
  • Whine about your ban in the shoutbox or status updates.

Failure to follow direction will either delay your dispute or will invalidate it. Continuing to not follow instructions will result in further administrative action. If you are not sure why you are banned, search the ban reports for your name.

The Admin team is currently taking a vote on the matter, we should have a decision by the end of the day Monday the 11th.

Apologies for the delay.

@Icehole

Sorry for the long delay @Iceholeyour dispute was and still is caught in a time where we are trying to transition into this new system.

Regardless, after discussing it with the Admin team we have decided to lift your TS ban under the notion that this is your final warning going forward, anything that happens from this point forward in regards to a ban will not be lifted so tread lightly and try not to get yourself into any trouble, when you have the time I request that you PM me the IP you were banned under as well as your TS UID.