Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kindaz

completed ban appeal

What Server were you banned from: GTAV ROLEPLAY
Who banned you: IDK
Why were you banned: i guess spamming global chat OOC about the fake cops that killed me
When were you banned: TODAY
What is your in game name:JIMMY PEACHES 
User/Player ID: STEAM_0:1:202253745
Please explain why you believe you should be unbanned:i think i should be unbanned because i have learned my lesson and i will now stream when i am on the server https://www.twitch.tv/idontlikepurps thank you i want to forget this ever happend love me

Thanks for putting in a ban dispute. The admin that banned you will reply here shortly.

Please be patient. Until the admin responds, do NOT:

Poke admins on Teamspeak to get unbanned.

Private message admins on the forums to get unbanned.

Post multiple ban disputes on the forums.

Whine about your ban in the shoutbox.

Failure to follow direction will either delay your dispute or will invalidate it. Continuing to not follow instructions will result in further administrative action. If you are not sure why you are banned, search the ban reports for your name.

@Willy

Thanks for putting in the ban dispute,

Its good to hear that you have seen the error in your ways, the two gentlemen in question have been spoken to and it shouldn't happen again, in future please try to ensure you follow admin instructions relating to things like this, as this will avoid you receiving any form of punishment. 

In the future just do your best to keep 'Roasting/Flaming' out of /ooc chat, as this creates a negative feeling for other players on the server and ultimately causes more trouble than its worth.

I am glad to see that this will not happen again, in this case your ban will be lifted. Thankyou. 

ok thank you i hope this does not affect my ems app because im online now