Mini

Introduction

Hello all!

I'm new around these parts. I stopped in because I see you all play similar games as me. I'm stuck on PUBG right now. I didn't realize FiveM was a  thing - I grew up playing SA-MP RP servers and I look forward to reinstalling GTA V to check out this RP server :herd:

I'm 22, Senior in college getting an Informatics degree. I'm excited to be apart of the community and I look forward playing some games with you all :)

-Mini

1 hour ago, Mini said:

Hello all!

I'm new around these parts. I stopped in because I see you all play similar games as me. I'm stuck on PUBG right now. I didn't realize FiveM was a  thing - I grew up playing SA-MP RP servers and I look forward to reinstalling GTA V to check out this RP server :herd:

I'm 22, Senior in college getting an Informatics degree. I'm excited to be apart of the community and I look forward playing some games with you all :)

-Mini

Hey Mini,

Glad to hear you might check out the GTA RP server! I think I might have seen you on our discord before? Either way, thanks for making an intro and welcome to RGN!

Welcome!

Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up.

Nice to meet you! Thanks for the introduction.  

Welcome to the community 

welcome and hello

On 10/3/2017 at 7:28 PM, Mini said:

Hello all!

-Mini

Check out our discord : www.discord.gg/rgn

Or Teamspeak : ts.recklessnetwork.com

Would like to play with you sometime! I play world of warcraft, GTA-RP, Rocket League, Overwatch, and soon destiny2!