DarkerBlitz

New Website, Who Dis?

I've been out of the multiplayer, human interaction gaming loop for a while and have been meaning to get back into it. I've spent a good, long while looking for a GTA5 RP server to play on. One that has a strong, friendly player base, and since I know(ish) a lot of you I figured I'd come see how things are over here in the RGN Community! Oh, I found that RGN had a GTA5 RP server through V.Putin's Discord.

For those of you who don't know me, I am DarkerBlitz. I am a long-time PC Gamer, part-time Twitch Broadcaster Wanna-be, and lover of Indie Games, Sandbox Games, and ARPGs.

Any-who, I hate writing about myself. Hope to see you guys in-game in GTA5 or even ARK, since I've been meaning to get back into that as well!

• Like 2

Welcome to the community @DarkerBlitz, hope you enjoy your stay! If you have any questions done be afraid to send me a pm either in discord or on the forums. 

• Like 1

Hey welcome around. Stick around if you want to see my pecker!

• Like 2

Welcome back 

Welcome to the website!

I love the title. Probably my favorite in the site

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes :D

I'll be hopping into the GTAV RP to get set up after dinner for a couple o' hours.

41 minutes ago, DarkerBlitz said:

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes :D

I'll be hopping into the GTAV RP to get set up after dinner for a couple o' hours.

I'll be on

Welcome! If you're interested in playing Ark we do run a very small server right now. It's pretty basic and nothing too crazy. If you're interested you can just ask or visit the sub forum for Ark.

On 9/27/2017 at 11:01 AM, DarkerBlitz said:

I've been out of the multiplayer, human interaction gaming loop for a while and have been meaning to get back into it. I've spent a good, long while looking for a GTA5 RP server to play on. One that has a strong, friendly player base, and since I know(ish) a lot of you I figured I'd come see how things are over here in the RGN Community! Oh, I found that RGN had a GTA5 RP server through V.Putin's Discord.

For those of you who don't know me, I am DarkerBlitz. I am a long-time PC Gamer, part-time Twitch Broadcaster Wanna-be, and lover of Indie Games, Sandbox Games, and ARPGs.

Any-who, I hate writing about myself. Hope to see you guys in-game in GTA5 or even ARK, since I've been meaning to get back into that as well!

I recognize that name!

Glad to see you found your way to RGN, welcome!