Thresh

I'm still here :)

16 posts in this topic

Thresh    42

I'm known to go MIA occasionally and just not use my computer for a few months at a time. I get wrapped up in life or just bored of playing for a bit and need a cool down on it. HOWEVER, YA MAIN BITCH IS BACK. I always come back to reckless because it's been my home since it was GSN. Many may not remember me, but may have just seen my name around. 

My name is Thresh, real name is Josh. I grew up in the Virginia Beach area and have since moved to Western Kentucky. I live my life at a basic farm retail store and paying bills living with my two roommates who are also my best friends. I have a puppy named Rhys (msg me for pix ladies ;) ) and a fish named Bill. I mainly play Arma 3 and overwatch. I'm trying to get into siege but it's giving me aids. I would like to get into more games to play with you guys but I just don't have the money currently. (am open to charity) I really do enjoy playing in groups more than anything. It's just more fun. So if you ever wanna play something just HMU. 

Ily all buh-bye

• Like 1

SpecialKillerJ    298

Wow thesh. You just left us :(

I deserve an apology.

You said your real name is Mosh? phfff. such a stupid name. 

I expect an apology letter

Thresh    42
1 hour ago, MoneyB said:

Welcome back, hope to see you stick around longer this time!

It's not that I don't want to but things have happen to come up like pc breaking down or something im sure im here to stay :)