SomeoneYouLike

Should RGN Continue Arma 3?

Should RGN continue to create Arma 3 events or events on other games?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello,

After the success of the Arma 3 Zeus Operation Event, the Event team in the Marketing department of RGN, want to know from the community of which game that they should do community events on. Shall it be more Arma 3 or other games (reply on this topic of which game)? 

- SomeoneYouLike

- Marketing Team

Keep on cranking out those great Arma III events. Hopefully we can get some OPFOR/Independant events too (no love for them most communities). 

1 hour ago, ManofConstantGold said:

Keep on cranking out those great Arma III events. Hopefully we can get some OPFOR/Independant events too (no love for them most communities). 

Their camo is disgusting manof, idk how you like it mate

• Like 1

Rocket League and GTA V would be the 2 games I'm most interested in RGN doing stuff with.  We seem to have a lot of folks that play both of them.

GTA could be a lobby full of us doing crazy races with all the new dlc and stuff.  Or the RP mod etc

Continue events on Arma 3 to keep it alive. It would be awesome if there was a private game of Battlegrounds we could do with just a bunch of the RGN Community involved. But I don't think Private matches are possible. But maybe one day it will be added

Edited by John Falcon

8 hours ago, David Chlo said:

9 hours ago, ManofConstantGold said:

If we do another Arma 3 event it will be NATO. Most likely TFAR and/or ACE will be added

PUBG although it would be hard to get enough people but what about Arma 3 events that include altis life?

2 hours ago, John Falcon said:

Continue events on Arma 3 to keep it alive. It would be awesome if there was a private game of Battlegrounds we could do with just a bunch of the RGN Community involved. But I don't think Private matches are possible. But maybe one day it will be added

They are we just wont have enough people.

Edited by Cole Bellic

I'll say not the best of topic titles...........

• Like 3

I love me some clickbait

• Like 1

10 hours ago, David Chlo said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=441854566 This is also an option as it provides around three other camos aswell. 

2 hours ago, SomeoneYouLike said:
11 hours ago, ManofConstantGold said:

If we do another Arma 3 event it will be NATO. Most likely TFAR and/or ACE will be added

Slightly sad as the other two factions (in some cases if modded properly) are also very cool. No complaints about the other two mods.

4 hours ago, Redrum said:

Reckless should host a 2v2 event, kinda like what @Jacob Rogersdid.

3 hours ago, Cole Bellic said:

4v4

If we did that it would be for Altis Life. Thats more in planning.

23 hours ago, Cole Bellic said:

PUBG although it would be hard to get enough people but what about Arma 3 events that include altis life?

They are we just wont have enough people.

You don't have to have a full game to enjoy it it's with RGN and Non RGN members a lot of people showed up for that Arma event last time that and more could show up for PUBG