Al Hoff

Reckless Merch Options

3 posts in this topic

Al Hoff    2,140

Long story short, I have to take custom orders for our RGN members who want their name on the back of the shirt. Not as simple as plopping a name on there with text, there are some design elements that take a few minutes to reproduce on someones name that I need to do in illustrator. To help make things easier, they choose the design on the front that they want and I give them something they can then go buy so I don't have to make a thousand products with their name on the back to which they only buy one.. So this topic is going to showcase the different front designs on the shirt as well as designs on the back.

Please note if you are interested in having your name on the back you MUST be a member of our community. Otherwise you just get the URL on the back.

When communicating with me about the merch, reference this topic so there is less confusion.

Designs (front // back preview)

Traditional Standard (available in Shirts, Long Sleeve, Women Shirts, Women Tank, Hoodies)

traditional standard.jpg name and url standard.jpg

Born Reckless Standard (available in Shirts, Long Sleeve, Women Shirts, Women Tank, Hoodies)

born reckless standard.jpgname and url standard.jpg

Purple Helmet (available in Shirts, Long Sleeve, Women Shirts, Women Tank)

purple helmet.jpgname and url purple.jpg

Black Out Born Reckless LIMITED EDITION (available in Shirts) also available with Canadian flag

black out born reckless.jpgblack out name and url.jpg

Black Out Reckless with flag LIMITED EDITION (available in Shirts) also available with Canadian flag

black out reckless with flag.jpgblack out name and url.jpg

Black Out Reckless no flag LIMITED EDITION (available in Shirts)

black out reckless no flag.jpgblack out name and url.jpg

Non members will have this on the back only

url default.jpg

url purple default.jpg

url blackout default.jpg

More things for RGN members to know--

• If you do not want anything on the back that is something you need to tell me.
  • If you want your rank in lieu OR in addition to your name that is doable, just contact me.
  • I can tweak the designs to how you like them to make it more personalized to you when you actually purchase.
  • Like 4

Ronduth    4,163

Black Out Reckless with flag LIMITED EDITION (available in Shirts)

no need for Ronduth on the back just the website address

@Al Hoff