Al Hoff

Looking For Testers (New Theme!)

Hello, I come to you all here today and ask one simple question. Is there any among you that want to try something new? 

sneak.png

I am looking for individuals who will have early access to this new website design and provide feedback to make the design even better before eventually having it public.

I want to make sure all Ts are crossed and all Is are dotted. This is not a free meal ticket. You will need to comb over every aspect of the website looking for things that just don't look normal, or are misplaced, or discolored. As well as using the site across multiple devices from mobile, ipad, small screen, large screen formats.

You will need to have discord to communicate with me as well as the ability to send screenshots of all the problem areas you find. In addition to looking for errors I do want honest feedback about how you like the theme before and after you spend time with it. Please DM me on discord if you are interested, I am limiting the number of people who will have early access.

• Like 5

Ooo, looks fancy. Im down

looks good, I don't mind searching for errors

More than happy to help!

Edited by Redrum

I do this anyway. :)  You know I'll help ya look for stuff. 

I'll gladly do it @Al Hoff

I think I have the appropriate amount of testers, thanks everyone for showing your interest and sorry if you didn't make the cut!

Just now, Harrison said:

Have the people who were accepted got the new theme? @Al Hoff

Yes, they communicated with me on discord and I communicated with them. They're slowly bringing to light any bugs as we speak.