SenseiPatches

Probably time I Introduce myself!

Hey guys, 

I figured I should probably make this post and formally introduce myself!

So I am the great Sensei Patches.

My name's Carl,  I'm a Games Programmer, I'm 24, and currently studying my Bachelors degree with Honours in Computing Sciences, and I am your most recent Developer!

I've a long history of developing in ARMA, from way back in the day working with Tonic on the original STS_Altis.life, all the way up until around a year and a half ago, I was heading development for a community called Seal Team Sloth. So hopefully I can bring some of my good work with me, and bring you guys some more fun and interesting content!

I tend to play Arma 3, Rainbow Six Siege and Rocket League, but I have hundreds of games installed and play just about anything I fancy.

I'm starting to stream more often, so you can catch me on here: https://www.twitch.tv/senseipatches, I'd appreciate a follow and views from time to time! and I hope you come talk and play with me whilst I stream! The more the merrier! We get drunk, have a laugh, and hammer some games!

So yeah, that's about it. 

I look forward to bringing you guys some fun and interesting new content in ARMA, and look forward to meeting you all and playing with you guys in game!

Cheers!

(Make sure to hit me up in Discord or Teamspeak to say Hi!)

Edited by SenseiPatches
  • Like 8

welcome, if you need anything lemme kno!

MY MAN CARL, HI THERE. WELCOME TO OUR LOVELY SLICE OF HELL

Don't ever sneak around me like that again.

• Like 1

Glad you made a introduction! Hope to see you on your streams!

Already met you in TS but glad to have you here! Always good to meet new people, especially new people with developer skills 

Welcome man!  thanks again for all the help so far, I know the Malden Life players are looking forward to an update in the future, its been a few weeks

Welcome and thanks for putting in the work that you do to make this a fun experience! Keep up the good work!

Thanks for giving Ronduth a hand and helping out in the development of Malden, Also, glad to see you've made an introduction.

Patches,  

I am ecstatic to have you in so many ways. Most importantly here as my friend!   

-Draxt

• Like 1

Hey man! I appreciate you helping us out to Dev ML and with all your work that you are putting in lately. Welcome to the forums! We hope you stay for a long time ;) 

Welcome!!! I play siege pretty frequently, as do others. You should play with us sometime. My username on Uplay is Tarece. Hope to see you around :)