Malden Life is LIVE! Boot up Arma and try the new map today! Just search "Reckless" and join one of our two Malden Life servers!

Welcome to Reckless Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Juggs

HANSAN RDM

2 posts in this topic

What game and server were you on:  Arma 3 Altis Life

What time/date did the offense occur: 6/19/2017

What are the name(s) of the player you are reporting: hansan

Do you have any video evidence? If so, please post it: 

Describe the offense: he rdmed me as a pub with an mx then attempted to again he shot at me then got in his hatchback and started chasing me 

20170619061027_1.jpg

20170619061143_1.jpg

Hello,

Thanks for the report, player has been added a note for using glitched gear and killing you with it as a public officer. 

He is also blacklisted from pub cop for 30 days. Case closed.