Malden Life is LIVE! Boot up Arma and try the new map today! Just search "Reckless" and join one of our two Malden Life servers!

Welcome to Reckless Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ManofConstantGold

The challenge of Manof.

4 posts in this topic

Today while I am away, I issue forth this challenge to all willing to accept. While you are playing as cop, restrict yourself to the following load out.

Headgear: Bare or cap/beret. No helmets

Glasses: Anything other than masks.

Uniform: Patrol/highway patrol. No tactical uniforms.

Vest: Any vest other than carrier rigs. Raven vest is ok.

Backpack: anything goes.

Primary: Taser/protector

Secondary: Lethal pistol of choice

You may not use any weapon of 6.5 or higher. 5.56 or one of the SMGs may be used but only if it is stored in the trunk of your car at all times outside of a firefight. Same goes for tear gas. There will be no flash bangs used at all. Anything else is up to users choice. 

Edited by ManofConstantGold

I see many RPD dieing and civilians not complying. I say this because as a cadet I have no lethals and follow RPD protocol; which means if I do not react first and within restraint range and/or they glitch out of the stun/taze I am dead. Outside of those fields and civilians fully RP then I can see this working. 

Edited by Combatvetgaming
1 person likes this

I do this as well as garnet, it's more rp driven but you have to be much more careful.

2 people like this

Ive been using the protector as my primary since January, I also like to play with out name tags. Eventually you begin to build a pretty good rapport with civilians who see you do this because of that. Sure you might not win every combat situation, but you will find more RP scenarios. Same thing with chases. Code 2 and chase until they crash, dont pit or code 3 and you'll have more fun ;p

1 person likes this