Malden Life is LIVE! Boot up Arma and try the new map today! Just search "Reckless" and join one of our two Malden Life servers!

Welcome to Reckless Gaming Network

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Combatvetgaming

Hello RGN I am Combatvetgaming

31 posts in this topic

Just now, Vance said:

Usually when people openly claim to be a combat vet they're either full of it or just a douche bag. I'm actually not a grunt but a Corpsman. I got there in 2013 when they sent the last east coast unit to Afgan. I think 6th reg might have got it, we went to Africa. Then the war slowed down and they stopped sending as many units except some lucky guys in Cali and marsoc etc.

No shit ur a DOC much much respect brother! And man do I agree with you thats why I keep all my ducks in a row with this I get that question all the time in my stream even had to more less prove it to a guy once.

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forums man, i already met you before during the bootcamp!

1 person likes this

Welcome to the forums,

zipties

1 person likes this

Welcome and thanks for the official intro,  thanks for hanging around on the dev stream and offering all the assistance!  Glad to see your digging in 

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Ronduth said:

Welcome and thanks for the official intro,  thanks for hanging around on the dev stream and offering all the assistance!  Glad to see your digging in 

Glad to help all I can. Also thank you for sending me the info for applying the RGN community should have done this all when I joined years ago lol.