Austin

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it worth buying this game?

Edited by Austin

Games are shorter than arma 3 map wise and is like a more harddcore version of H1Z1. In H1Z1 you can just jump out of your car full speed and get a kill or a car makes a difference of running around. PUBG map is made for battle royal while h1z1 was for survival mode. 

1 minute ago, BangbusDriver said:

How's it different than Battle Royale?

Guns better Loots better Headshots work hexagons for squad matches better map leaderboards that show your own rank compared to others standalone game so alot of dev support. Combat is already better than arma even though its in alpha Loots more dynamic etc.

• Like 1

PUBS is probably my favorite game right now. 

• Like 1

From watching streams and the votes and feed back.

896b78764b.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, William Ranger said:

Very fun one of my favorite games of this year so far, Its in early alpha and the combat is better than arma.

Better because you dont have to initiate?

@BangbusDriver  I've thought about this game... @William Ranger says better combat because its more of a arcadish feeling compared to arma.  with arma you got tons of realism, so its drastically easier in battlegrounds.    

I've watched streams, debated to get this game, but I just feel like its bland and I still have no purchased it due to the fact it just downscale.

Its definitely more focused on battle royal I'll give it that... I really need to try it out I am just trying to stay clear of early alpha games I swear people make these games to make money and then quit supporting it and they use early alpha as there reasons.

I am glad though that playerunknown is the one who made this game

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jim Jim said:

Better because you dont have to initiate?

So so true

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ronduth said:

@BangbusDriver  I've thought about this game... @William Ranger says better combat because its more of a arcadish feeling compared to arma.  with arma you got tons of realism, so its drastically easier in battlegrounds.    

I've watched streams, debated to get this game, but I just feel like its bland and I still have no purchased it due to the fact it just downscale.

Its definitely more focused on battle royal I'll give it that... I really need to try it out I am just trying to stay clear of early alpha games I swear people make these games to make money and then quit supporting it and they use early alpha as there reasons.

I am glad though that playerunknown is the one who made this game

Yeah I guess, but the game's hit regisration is better also I would ask you to pick it up. the only reason I don't like it is because the circles are rng at the end and can fuck you hard. also the game gave me the first adrenaline rush in like a year i thought arma killed my chances of ever gettin one from a game.also their medic system is more diverse than Arma and adds more skill in the game. all in all the game is super fun and it takes a lot more skill then you think, also a lot of streamers support it so you can bet that it's going to have active dev support and a dedicated community. 

Edited by William Ranger

3 minutes ago, William Ranger said:

Yeah I guess, but the game's hit regisration is better also I would ask you to pick it up. the only reason I don't like it is because the circles are rng at the end and can't fuck you hard. also the game gave me the first adrenaline rush in like a year, also their medic system is more difficult than Arma and adds more skill in the game. all in all the game is super fun and it takes a lot more skill then you think, also a lot of streamers support it so you can bet that it's going to have active dev support and a dedicated community.

These are some good points , @BangbusDriverwhat you think?

Also this game is going to hardly based upon the community and how they want it to work since it's a game basee solely on battle royale. honestly I would pick it up now since the game is in early alpha and will rise in prise due to demand. but the one thing I love about the game is the map, it works and has alot of secrets to learn and I am still learning many secret areas and I have been playing alot of it. but the game I believe will have to lot of potential due to how they could take it, new maps game modes. they are bringing a hardcore 1st person server also.

P's get the game, I need more people to duo with.

Edited by William Ranger

We are enjoying the hell out of this over in DTO. It helps when you got a squad of four and good communication. The rounds are just long enough to keep it interesting and not boring, and you rarely do the ARMA "Running Simulator" from the Dayz Days. Hit register could be a tad better, but most of the fun happens in Close Quarters Combat, shotguns reign supreme in that situation.

I also like how you can mod your weapons out. Suppressors, Mag Extenders, Compensators. I find the equipment drops rates are very fair and balanced if you know where to look. You can pick up most guns in any variety of building. 

578080_screenshots_20170409110142_1.thumb.jpg.b4465196027154f0f6413cdea2116362.jpg578080_screenshots_20170408170610_1.thumb.jpg.a7590caf7c26233b30f184edd9d4b6f5.jpg

I strongly prefer Battlegrounds to H1Z1 for several reasons. 

1. Variety in weapons, in H1Z1 you have basically 3 weapons to choose from that can actually win you a game (M16, AK, Shotgun) all the weapons in PUBG could legitmately win you the game if you have enough patience and are a decent enough shot whereas in H1 if you don't get one of the 3 weapons I listed off when the game first starts chances are you aren't going to make it very far.

2. Hit registration, I find the hit reg in PUBG is far superior to that of H1Z1 regardless of the previous update H1Z1 just pushed.

3. Customization of weapons, one of the few things I hate about H1Z1 is there is no ability to customize your weapons, there are several scopes, grips, muzzle attachments, and Mag attachments to choose from to attempt to make it so you have an advantage over the person shooting back at you.

4. Free gear, this is more of a minor thing to me, but I like the ability to be able to play a few games and be able to open a  crate to get shit to customize your character. in H1Z1 every 5 levels gets you a free crate but after awhile if you arent playing daily it becomes more of a grind to be able to get a crate. If you finish well enough in PUBG you could open a couple crates after 5 games or so.

5. My final reason for PUBG is I enjoy the combat more, it feels more ARMAish to me which many people may enjoy and many may not. H1Z1 combat just feels clunkier to me than PUBG.

I enjoy playing both games when I get on them but if I had a choice I'd take PUBG over H1Z1 any day of the week.

Edited by Eagles
  • Like 1

It is a fun game, it similar to arma with the shooting and guns ect so its pretty simple to get into and if you like battle royal games id defiantly recommend it. 

5 hours ago, Ronduth said:

These are some good points , @BangbusDriverwhat you think?

I think its worth getting. Hopefully its popular and has servers full, because server count is slowly dying in BR.

Every time you ready up to play, you instantly get in a game. 

8 minutes ago, Erik Fishmen said:

Every time you ready up to play, you instantly get in a game. 

Never had a problem even  3 in the morning i get in a game automatically.