• Sign in to follow this  

    Reckless Gaming Network Introduction Video is now live 

    Razzy
    • Description: Reckless Gaming Network Introduction Video is now live 
    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback



    Recommended Comments

    I think you currently hold the record with shortest article ever on the forums consisting of 2 lines of text and a photo.

    Edited by John Falcon

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    What was wrong with the other intro video? This one more looked like a GTA V RP advertisement than a intro.

    Other intro:

     

    Edited by SomeoneYouLike

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    The first video is good, The second one is good, nothing wrong with mixing things up and updating them.  

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    There was two sections of the video that mentioned GTA V It was nothing like a advertisement video for GTA. Yeah so what it got brought up that we have a new gta v server and if you like roleplay you should go check it out. It's letting people know that we aren't known for just Altis life anymore we have moved on to new games as a community. It's called a updated Introduction video.... a Sole Advertisement video for the GTA server would not include other games. As Ron said there is nothing wrong with the old video goats did a good job with it but we needed to do a updated version so we did. 

    Edited by Razzy
    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    @SomeoneYouLikeYou don't want to give people the idea that we still do Altis Life. If people look at that and there is Altis Life on there they are going to think that we have an Altis Life server come come into our community with the intention to play it.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Maybe Altis Life will come back. The GTA V RP server isn't doing so hot at the moment.

    Edited by SomeoneYouLike

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Altis will never come back it has been said many times by leadership of RGN...

    • Thanks 1
    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Razzy said:

    Altis will never come back it has been said many times by leadership of RGN...

    Okay, if its outdated why is the video still up? 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    24 minutes ago, SomeoneYouLike said:

    Okay, if its outdated why is the video still up? 

    What are you really getting at here?  All your doing is taking stabs at someones work that they put into it, I am not following what your trying to get out of your comments/questions.  Maybe try to be a bit more open about your issue with the video rather then beating around the bush.

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, Ronduth said:

    What are you really getting at here?  All your doing is taking stabs at someones work that they put into it, I am not following what your trying to get out of your comments/questions.  Maybe try to be a bit more open about your issue with the video rather then beating around the bush.

    No issue :) 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Arma 3 in general is dead. PUBG is the big game at the moment, and there are many more games coming out that are going to be big as well. 

    Also, nice video Razzy.

    Edited by Erik Fishmen

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Yea, I agree.  Arma 3 has been dying for the past year.  It doesn't matter where you look or go, population has dropped dramatically the last 6 months. I'll never play Altis Life again, and the day we bring it back is the day I leave RGN lol.

    Edited by MiAtCh
    • Sad 1
    • Disagree 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    Eagles

    Posted (edited)

    I enjoy the video (nice work Razzy) but me being the person that I am I will bring up some gametracker statistics since people for some reason think ARMA 3 is dying.

     

    59e8f176a5126_Stats1.thumb.png.9b4b7b22e206875d35142c5f4698cc3b.png

     

    Just because Altis is no longer a thing within this community doesn't mean that ARMA in general is dead as you can clearly see some of the most populated servers in ARMA are Life related servers. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

     

    Sorry for derailing the post but I just get tired of the "ARMA is dead statement".

     

    EDIT: ARMA may not be popular in NA anymore but it certainly isn't a dead game.

     

     

    Edited by Eagles
    • Like 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    @SomeoneYouLikeIn the original script there was mention of the Altis server. I purposely took this out because we no longer host an Altis server and we never will do so again. Why would we talk about a game that we do not host? Next time try and show a little appreciation and jump off the Altis train. No matter how much you bring it up or whine, it will not come back.

     

    Also, I'm sure another introduction video will be made in several months - year. Why? Because things change. Because it shows that we are still active and we're staying up to date and we're putting commitment into this community. Will I or Razzy get upset that another introduction video is made? No, because we understand that when that happens it's not an insult to the work we put into this. Goats is aware of the new introduction video and he did not even complain.

    • Like 1
    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, Touri said:

    @SomeoneYouLikeIn the original script there was mention of the Altis server. I purposely took this out because we no longer host an Altis server and we never will do so again. Why would we talk about a game that we do not host? Next time try and show a little appreciation and jump off the Altis train. No matter how much you bring it up or whine, it will not come back.

     

    Also, I'm sure another introduction video will be made in several months - year. Why? Because things change. Because it shows that we are still active and we're staying up to date and we're putting commitment into this community. Will I or Razzy get upset that another introduction video is made? No, because we understand that when that happens it's not an insult to the work we put into this. Goats is aware of the new introduction video and he did not even complain.

     

    Ill quote my own words.

     

    6 hours ago, SomeoneYouLike said:

    No issue :) 

     

    Edited by SomeoneYouLike

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Arma certainly is not dead. Maybe to this community, but certainly not anywhere else. Just waiting for that identity drop, hopefully it lives up to the hype

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    I just say we move on from Altis, can we please talk about the intro video, in the intro topic. Arma isn't dead, thanks @Eagles. But as said by everyone, Altis isn't coming back to RGN. But shouldn't stop you to play on other servers that are highly populated.

     

    On the other note, nice edit @Razzy & nice voice over @Touri. Good work guys.

    • Disagree 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    @SomeoneYouLikeIt was my ideal of the creating this video and Razzy stepping up to do it. I came up with the ideal of not having arma in the video and show GTA instead as the community was going forward. Maybe Altis is not dead but for now it is not viewed positively with mostly other RGN members. It shouldn't be a big deal as with arma not involved as we are not solely a Altis life community which some people are calling us. So dont blame Razzy as it was I who gave him the outline what the video to be.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, Dark said:

    @SomeoneYouLikeIt was my ideal of the creating this video and Razzy stepping up to do it. I came up with the ideal of not having arma in the video and show GTA instead as the community was going forward. Maybe Altis is not dead but for now it is not viewed positively with mostly other RGN members. It shouldn't be a big deal as with arma not involved as we are not solely a Altis life community which some people are calling us. So dont blame Razzy as it was I who gave him the outline what the video to be.

    I think the video was a great idea, and yes I agree, thank you for stepping up and doing it @Razzy and great selection on @Touri for the narration!

     

    Girl Power!

    • Like 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Thank you this video was just a little step on the path that the Marketing Team is doing. We have some bigger projects coming up. We plan on growing the YouTube and twitch sides of RGN drastically. So look forward to more content very soon    @Ronduth @Dark @Touri @Tristan @Eagles 

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    6 hours ago, Ronduth said:

    I think the video was a great idea, and yes I agree, thank you for stepping up and doing it @Razzy and great selection on @Touri for the narration!

     

    Girl Power!

    can we have a sexy carwash vid next

     

    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    35 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

    can we have a sexy carwash vid next

     

    lets do it

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Guest
    You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead